We have 95 different sport protocols to identify strengths, weaknesses, efficiencies, and symmetry.
What is your sport and what are the prominent movement determining success? In Addition to the Biomoto Analysis our panel of international sport science experts have protocol standards for sports of all types. Widely uses, high speed video is an important component of our analysis. More importantly we have the technology to measure 60+ points inside each shoe calculating force, speed, and function. Why? In a impulse report showing the left leg is slightly slower and distance covered by the same leg is less a focused training program incorporated with team sport directors adding symmetry to your movements and optimizing performance.
- Measurement of joint flexibility and functional range of motion throughout the body
- Sport specific movement protocols designed by our movement experts based on the most up to date sport science research
- Using Mobile Data technology measurements left to right can be measured numerically, identifying inefficiencies and potential increases in performance. Important for both performance and injury prevention
- Outcome reporting: data sharing of charts, force measurements, jump dynamics, footwear choice, and training enhancements
- Periodic retesting for progression and performance gains is also available
Example: We had a high-level hockey player in for a sports analysis. Finding inefficiencies across his left to right movements, it became evident he was stronger turning to the right. This was so apparent that we were able to predict such a turn 90% of the time. A simulation was then performed where, without his knowledge, we planted a person to block his turns to the right, shifting the focus to his weaker side. With this in place, he was not able to perform the task as effectively. Though he was fast enough to overcome at his current level, what about the progressing to the next level of play or potential?
- Trail & Cross Country
- Track – Distance
TRACK AND FIELD
- Hurdles & Steeplechase
- Jumps (Long Jump, Triple Jump, Pole Vault, High Jump)
- Throws (Shot Put, Discus, Javelin)
- Roller Ski
- Roller Derby
- Downhill Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing