The Dynamic Fit Process– Our fit process has been refined through sixteen years of fitting experience by master fitter John R Huenink. The best description of the Dynamic Fit Process is a holistic approach to gathering information based on personal history, riding history, and goals. Information gathered coupled with years of fitting knowledge ensure a scientific approach to improving the overall cycling experience.
- Information gathering-Known information is compiled to understand the client’s posture, position, and performance. Identifying the client’s physical attributes, the fit technician has a systematic approach to making the proper adjustments to support the body.
o Initial interview and warm up-Evaluation of the client’s medical history, riding history, and goals.
- Physical assessment-Performed off the bike, the fit technician identifies client-specific biomechanical concerns that influence the bike fit. Performing several biomechanical evaluations based on principles of physical therapy, the fit technician refines the road map.
- Laser foot scan- to aid in foot typing and production of custom insoles
- Flexibility and functional range of motion- understanding physical parameters that will apply to the bicycle
- Gait analysis- better understand individualized functional movement