There is a lot of science that goes into a custom insole and we can dig deeper into the process when you schedule an appointment but here are just some of the many benefits you will discover once you are fitted for a custom insole. Pain or injury accommodation lasting longer than 40,000 steps (3 days for the average person) will change the way we walk, run, and move for life.
Long term pain will change the way we walk, run, and move for life.
- Superior comfort
- Staves off aches and pains
- Improved balance
- Provides ample support
- Prevents injuries
- Improves your wellbeing
- Corrects gait problems over time
Custom Biomoto® Insoles for your feet are an amazing way to help with a variety of ailments.
They can alleviate foot and ankle pain, knee pain, and back tension. Do you suffer from Plantar Fasciitis or other common foot problems? Custom Biomoto® Insoles can help by distributing weight evenly across the bottom of your foot- which gives it support and relieves pressure on the plantar fascia ligament. The science behind Custom Biomoto® Insoles is that they fit like a glove to your individual feet shape, size, widths, and arches. This allows you to walk properly while providing cushioning in all areas where needed most! Here are just some of the common ailments Custom Biomoto® Insoles can help you with.
- Plantar Fasciitis is an inflammation of the plantar fascia, which are connective tissues on the bottom of your feet. The plantar fascia acts like a shock absorber for your foot and gets thicker when you stand or walk. If anything causes irritation to these tissues, such as tight shoes with no arch support or
- Foot and ankle pain are common, especially for people who are active or on their feet all day long – like nurses, truck drivers, chefs, construction workers etc., but also runners/athletes.
- Knee pain – Custom Biomoto® Insoles can help to relieve knee pain by correcting the alignment of your feet. This will align and stabilize your knees, which in turn lessens the amount of pressure on them.
- Back pain – Custom Biomoto® Insoles can help alleviate back pain by reducing the stresses and strains of daily activity. Maintaining an upright posture by preventing the foot from rolling in excessively and preventing excessive pronation of feet with cushioned arch supports and metatarsal pads as well as a rigid heel cup that prevents downward is just part of how Custom Biomoto® Insoles can help.
Did you know the average person will spend more than 18 years of their adult lifetime sitting down?
Regular exercise and physical activity promote strong muscles and bones. It improves respiratory, cardiovascular health, and overall health. Custom Biomoto® Insoles are not just for elite athletes, it’s for people who want to spend more time being active!